The high Popularity of Fortnite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The high Popularity of Fortnite

Fortnite has one of the most aggressive upgrade schedules in the business, and fortnite traps is clear that updating a game so often can cause all sorts of unanticipated problems to develop. Last extended downtime was the result of errors that caused a disproportionate quantity of database questions, and Epic went into some pretty extreme detail explaining exactly what was happening. The business has a custom of a specific amount of transparency, so expect lots of updates if this goes on much longer.

'Fortnite' On Nintendo Shift Now Has Gyro Controls

A little good news for Fortnite players on Nintendo Switch: Epic has additional gyro controls to the game, so in the event that you prefer aiming with a little assistance in the motion controllers and not rely entirely on the thumbsticks, you are in luck.

I'm still somewhat conflicted over motion controls myself, but I don't think that it hurts to have the alternative. I will take the Switch version to get a spin and see how gyro controls assist or hinder the experience.

Note: A previous version of this post stated you could use the exact same Epic account on either Nintendo Switch and PS4 after the v5.0 update. This was a mistake. I was basing my information off of a post at gambling website IGN. That guide has since been updated with this note from the fortnite News.

Editor's Note: This article erroneously stated that gamers on Switch can utilize their Epic account should they initially played on PS4. This really isn't the case and has been composed in error, and the guide has since been updated. IGN regrets the mistake.
Working...
X